[Openmcl-devel] freebsd 9.1 amd64

Mark Cox markcox80 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 15:55:07 PST 2013

On 09/02/2013, at 1:14 AM, Gary Byers wrote:

> I was able to run 9.1 under VMware and think/hope that this is now fixed
> in the CCL trunk.  If people who can reproduce this could try the trunk,
> that'd be helpful.

I fresh checkout of trunk does the following on both of my virtual machines:

$ ./fx86cl64
Unhandled exception 10 at 0x300001050b6b, context->regs at #x7fffffffd280
received signal 10; faulting address: 0x300001050b6b
? for help
[88099] Clozure CL kernel debugger:

I installed misc/compat6x as stated in [1].

Mark

Just to confirm that I have the right binary.
MD5 (fx86cl64) = bf5ed64025fc0869134128e2dd520c52

[1] http://ccl.clozure.com/manual/chapter2.1.html#freebsdx86

Script done on Sat Feb  9 01:06:42 2013