[Openmcl-devel] new interface databases on darwin/x8664

R. Matthew Emerson rme at clozure.com
Sat Jan 5 16:38:22 PST 2013

Dear users of the trunk,

I just committed new interface databases for Darwin x8664 systems, built from the 10.8 SDK.

If you don't use the Objective-C bridge, I don't expect you to run into any trouble.  If you do (e.g., if you use the Cocoa-based IDE), it is possible that you will run into trouble on pre-10.8 systems.  I committed a work-around so that the IDE will build and run in Snow Leopard, but I don't have a Lion system handy at the moment.

Anyway, if you get errors that seem to be related to this, I would appreciate a report.