[Openmcl-devel] Editing the Clozure wiki

Dave Cooper david.cooper at genworks.com
Fri Jan 11 05:20:53 PST 2013

Hi All,

 How does one get permission to edit the Clozure CL Wiki (trac.clozure.com
)?

 I see the page:

   http://trac.clozure.com/ccl/wiki/InstallingSlime

 and want to edit it to make a mention of Quicklisp and
quicklisp-slime-helper as a means of installing Slime.

I did register for a trac account and logged in, but I still don't see that
I have edit permissions for the wiki page.  If this capability is reserved
just for the official maintainers, then I completely understand, and please
just take this as a suggestion for an update to that page.

--
My Best,

Dave Cooper, Genworks Support
david.cooper at genworks.com, dave.genworks.com(skype)
USA: 248-327-3253(o), 1-248-330-2979(mobile)
UK: 0191 645 1699