[Openmcl-devel] Editing the Clozure wiki

Dave Cooper david.cooper at genworks.com
Fri Jan 11 06:25:53 PST 2013

Ok, thanks for pointing out the Edit button.

I just submitted a new version of this page:

  http://trac.clozure.com/ccl/wiki/InstallingSlime

I hope somebody can review it (and any other changes I might end up making
from now on). Does anyone receive automatic email notifications when these
pages are updated, or should I send a message to this list when I make
updates?  I just want to avoid making any stupid changes which might go
unnoticed and give a bum steer to a beginner.