[Openmcl-devel] windows

peter p2.edoc at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 23 04:01:55 PST 2013

try (require :workpersistence)
which works in SL, ML, CCL 1.7, 1.8 and the current trunk etc.

I'm just musing whether to update this so that
different sets of files can be associated with
different CCL applications.

Then there's Glen Foy's fab
<http://www.clairvaux.org/Utility-Code.html>www.clairvaux.org/Utility-Code.html
which does a lot more, inc many really useful CCL API complementing tools.
(I can't get this working in the trunk yet, but Glen says it works in CCL 1.8).

All that's missing is mouse-copy ... then we'll be on fire.