[Openmcl-devel] Is it safe to make hash tables with non-standard tests?

Tom Emerson tremerson at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 18:45:05 PDT 2013

WRT symbols, fair enough. I'd assumed #'string= for strings, not
necessarily things that can become strings. I guess wrapping in symbol-name
is a portable way to do it. But as Gary says, if you're not worried about
portability then #'string= will be what you want.

And in response to Gary, not trying to make or win an argument.

--
Tom Emerson
tremerson at gmail.com
http://www.dreamersrealm.net/tree