[Openmcl-devel] RDNZL Anyone?

Willem Rein Oudshoorn woudshoo at xs4all.nl
Sun Jun 23 08:04:25 PDT 2013

Steven Núñez <steven.nunez at illation.com> writes:

> Perhaps I should have phrased my question a bit differently: Does anyone
> have any good ways to access .NET or C libraries on the Microsoft from
> CCL? I need to do a lot of manipulation of Office document contents.

Hi I just found some time to look at RDNZL, and for me the basic demos
work with SBCL on windows.

So if you still need it and have problems making it work I might be able
to assist.

Anyway, with respect to C libraries, CFFI has been working well for me.
But I assume you already know of the existence of CFFI.

Kind regards,
Wim Oudshoorn