[Openmcl-devel] Is this a known problem?

Ron Garret ron at flownet.com
Fri May 17 13:05:44 PDT 2013

I'm way behind the times, running version 1.8-store-r15418.  If I start the IDE and the first thing I do is open a file and evaluate it with cmd-shift-E then my ccl-init file does not get loaded.  If I select the evaluate-all menu item with the mouse then ccl-init gets loaded normally.

Is this a known problem?  Has it been fixed in more recent versions?  I'm running Snow Leopard and using CCL for something mission-critical, so I'm a little gun-shy of upgrading at this point.

Thanks,
rg