[Openmcl-devel] Download my contrib for CCL 1.9

Paul Krueger plkrueger at comcast.net
Fri May 24 13:06:02 PDT 2013

Subversion comes packaged with OSX, so you should have it. If you go into the Terminal application and type "which svn" it will either show you where it is installed or tell you it cannot be found if for some reason you don't have it. The version I have is 1.6.0, which I believe is the latest release for Macs.

Paul