[Openmcl-devel] invoking clozure cl (hemlock) functions w/keystrokes

peter p2.edoc at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 02:18:56 PST 2013

I'd like to be able to evaluate a function definition while my cursor is in the middle of it, and I know there's a keystroke for that, but I don't know what that keystroke is. Could someone let me know the keystroke as well as, more generally, how to find the list of hemlock functions, as well as see and (ideally) change which keystrokes invoke them?

   Thanks!

	Mark

Mark Klein
<http://cci.mit.edu/klein>http://cci.mit.edu/klein

Principle Research Scientist
Center for Collective Intelligence
Massachusetts Institute of Technology

Visiting Reseacrher
Dynamic and Distributed Information Systems Group
University of Zurich