[Openmcl-devel] more precise timing values?

Florian Dietz Florian.Dietz2 at gmx.de
Sat Oct 5 07:53:43 PDT 2013

Thank you for the quick answers. Unfortunately, neither of these work
for me.

(rlet ((tv :timeval))
   (ccl::gettimeofday tv)
   (values (pref tv :timeval.tv_sec)
           (pref tv :timeval.tv_usec)))
gives me 'Error: value :TIMEVAL is not of the expected type MACPTR.'

and (CCL::current-time-in-nanoseconds) gives 'Error: Undefined function
CCL::CURRENT-TIME-IN-NANOSECONDS called with arguments () .'

Am I forgetting something obvious to get them to wok?