[Openmcl-devel] direct access to hash-table's internal structure

Florian Dietz Florian.Dietz2 at gmx.de
Sun Oct 6 02:54:55 PDT 2013

Is it possible to access the components of a hash-table directly? By
this I don't mean the key-value pairs but the actual structure in which
they are saved as well as any hash-functions used in it.

I am building a serialization/deserialization algorithm as well as a
copy function for several data structures. Deserializing and copying a
hash-table would be much more efficient if I could just save its actual
structure directly instead of having to call set-hash for every
individual object.