[Openmcl-devel] error in installing ACL2 with CCL

Renzo Orsini orsini at unive.it
Mon Sep 2 22:38:20 PDT 2013

Your diagnosis is perfectly correct: the culprit was in my .ccl-init.lisp file!

In the installation instructions of ACL2 no mention was made to the init file, so I missed checking it.

I suppose I should put something in the file that says: if loaded from command line, do not execute this stuff...

Thank you very much Gary!

Renzo Orsini