[Openmcl-devel] trying some ASuDF tests on Windows (was: Re: [asdf-devel] Volunteer for LispWorks testing?)

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 17:44:16 PDT 2013

> Now down to 2 failures: test-multiple.script, test-run-program.script
>
> This link has been updated with the results:
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jc2cqwpkp06dupm/G3xWZXMC6b/cl/tests/asdf/output/2013-09-05/windows/ccl-1.10-f96-win-x86/ccl.text

OK, getting there. Please pull and try again.

I'm disabling the test in test-multiple that uses ln -s on Windows.
Apparently, CCL opens the symlink in a way that accesses the meta data
rather than follows the link.

I'm disabling one run-program test on Windows for
./good-shell-command, let's see if other tests pass.

To make war requires the will to act. But to be at war, it suffices to
suffer the aggression. Refusing to fight will not bring you peace.