[Openmcl-devel] trying some ASuDF tests on Windows (was: Re: [asdf-devel] Volunteer for LispWorks testing?)

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 20:19:38 PDT 2013

For the record, I'm not going to apply this patch or anything. I'll
let the maintainer decide.

Also, the "ok 1 " might be a bug in CCL if CCL is the one adding a
space after the last argument. I'm not going to do any debugging to
confirm or infirm. I'll only actively fix bugs I introduced on
platforms I can use. Good luck.

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
        — Robert A. Heinlein