[Openmcl-devel] Setting a toplevel function for build-application

Paul Onions ponions37 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 14:20:25 PDT 2013

Hi All,

I have a small standalone application that I've written that works on
OSX 10.5 PPC (using CCL 1.6) and also on OSX 10.8 Intel (using CCL
1.9).  It's published at

  http://bitbucket.org/cloudycat/hoppi/

and while the application itself is probably of very little interest
to this list, I think maybe the toplevel code might be useful.  Look
in hoppi-app.lisp for HOPPI-APPLICATION and HOPPI-APPLICATION-DELEGATE
classes, and then in build-app.lisp for a function to build a
standalone application.

One word of warning though, I was learning about Cocoa when I was
writing this so it's all a bit ugly and needs to be tidied up and
properly organised.

Why didn't I use Paul Krueger's framework?  Because I started this
before he released his latest framework, and I wanted to support PPC
anyway.

Hope this helps,

Paul Onions