[Openmcl-devel] ASDF-announce email list is live again

Robert P. Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Sun Aug 3 12:22:44 PDT 2014

Dear CL implementers and maintainers,

I apologize for the mass spam, but I am sending this out in order to
limit all further ASDF release spam.

Hans Huebner has kindly raised the ASDF-announce at common-lisp.net mailing
list from the dead.  See
http://mailman.common-lisp.net/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/asdf-announce
for more details.

Please either sign your list up for ASDF-announce, or appoint someone in
your maintenance community to subscribe.  In return, I undertake to keep
traffic to this mailing list to an absolute minimum.  Indeed, for the
moment, I will be turning on "emergency" moderation of all traffic, to
enforce this.

I plan to cease sending these mass emails upon ASDF releases, effective
immediately, so please do monitor the announcement list.

Best,
Robert