[Openmcl-devel] Contribution to ccl

R. Matthew Emerson rme at clozure.com
Fri Feb 7 21:05:40 PST 2014

On Feb 7, 2014, at 7:23 AM, Loïc Maury <lmaury at gmail.com> wrote:

> My name is Loic Maury, and I'am following the project since some months.
>
> I have now decided to contribute and I think I find an issue where I can starting :
>
> http://trac.clozure.com/ccl/ticket/667. But someone already work on this ticket,
>
> or I can work on it ?

Thanks for asking.

I don't believe we have anyone working on that ticket.  If you would like to work on it, go right ahead.  If you need to, ask questions either here or as comments on the Trac ticket (make a Trac account at http://trac.clozure.com/ccl/register).

When you have a good patch ready, I'll be glad to apply it.