[Openmcl-devel] Loading a DLL and calling its exported function in CCL

Michael Minerva minerva at agentsheets.com
Thu Feb 13 13:54:38 PST 2014

I have been riffling through the CCL documentation and I have not been able to find any information about calling functions from a DLL file. Did I miss something in my search? Is there similar a function to load-framework which can be used to load a single DLL? I assume once the DLL is loaded I could call my exported functions using "external-call".

What is the recommended way of loading a DLL?

--Mike