[Openmcl-devel] ASDF version 3.1.3 released: Important bug-fix release

Robert P. Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Thu Jul 24 09:53:25 PDT 2014

Today I have released (with much help from Fare) ASDF 3.1.3.

We urge implementations that are currently shipping with 3.1.2 to move
forward to 3.1.3.  3.1.3 has no API incompatibilities that we know of,
and contains significant bug fixes.  Most significantly, 3.1.3 fixes
bugs that impede hot-upgrade from 3.1.2 to a later version of ASDF,
which is critical to ASDF development.  In addition, we have fixed
multiple bugs in ASDF system search caching, that impeded correct use of
restarts involving adding new systems to a running CL.

Regards,

Robert Goldman