[Openmcl-devel] Trying to package CCL in Debian (for the ARM architecture)

Sistemas sistemas at dedaloingenieros.com
Sun May 11 11:14:58 PDT 2014

El Viernes, 9 de mayo de 2014 19:20:54 Faheem Mitha escribió:
> On Fri, 9 May 2014, Administrador Sistemas wrote:
>
> Hi Rafael,
>
> Let me know what happens with this. If you can give me access to an ARM
> system, I can take a look at the issue as well. I only have access to
> AMD64 systems. I don't know if it is possible to emulate ARM on those. If
> it is, let me know how.

I'm trying to compile for armhf. I'm using a Qemu image [1] and this script
for starting it (redirecting the port 2222 to the SSH port of the virtual
machine for a more pleasing experience :)

#! /bin/sh
qemu-system-arm -M vexpress-a9 \
                -nographic \
                -m 512 \
                -kernel vmlinuz-3.2.0-4-vexpress \
                -initrd initrd.img-3.2.0-4-vexpress \
                -drive if=sd,file=debian_wheezy_armhf_standard.qcow2 \
                -append "root=/dev/mmcblk0p2" \
                -redir tcp:2222::22

Greets, Rafael.

[1]http://people.debian.org/~aurel32/qemu/armhf/