[Openmcl-devel] Trouble writing to tcp socket

Joshua Kordani jkordani at lsa2.com
Fri Nov 14 20:44:35 PST 2014

http://paste.lisp.org/display/144373#1

Even with the annotate, I can't write out to the socket.  http-client returns nil, and in wireshark I see no packets on the wire.  I am using a netcat listener as a test server, and the read function works just fine, but writing does not.  I have tried this on the latest trunk and also on relesae 1.9, both on osx 10.7 and I get the same result, that is, nothing is written out on the wire as a result of write functions called on this stream.

Am I missing something obvious or should I file a bug report?
Thanks.

--
Joshua Kordani
LSA Autonomy