[Openmcl-devel] How do I move the cursor in a window under program control?

Ron Garret ron at flownet.com
Sat Oct 4 17:51:45 PDT 2014

I want to move the cursor in the top listener to the end of the buffer.  It seems like this should work but it doesn’t.

(in-package :hemlock-interface)
(setf b (gui::hemlock-buffer (#/topListener gui::hemlock-listener-document)))
(move-mark (buffer-point b) (buffer-end-mark b))

What I’m really trying to accomplish is to insure that the bottom of the top listener is visible after doing an eval-region in an editor window.  This is supposed to happen automatically, but it has never worked.  I had a patch that fixed this, but the patch stopped working in version 1.10.

Thanks,
rg