[Openmcl-devel] Double (::) qualifiers in the doc.

R. Matthew Emerson rme at clozure.com
Sat Dec 12 11:54:02 PST 2015

> On Dec 12, 2015, at 2:50 PM, Dmitry Igrishin <dfigrish at gmail.com> wrote:

>> On Dec 12, 2015, at 12:49 PM, Dmitry Igrishin <dfigrish at gmail.com <mailto:dfigrish at gmail.com>> wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> While reading the documentation I noticed that even exported
>> exported symbols qualified with double (::) colons sometimes.
>> e.g. ccl::stream-device.
>> Is there reason for this or the documentation just should be
>> cleaned up?
>
> Cases like that would be errors in the documentation.  If you want to send a patch or make a ticket or send mail pointing out where the error is, that would be great.
> Well, I prefer to fix the doc. while reading it. Will try to clean it up so.

There are still links to an older version of the manual running around.

Before you spend a lot of time cleaning anything up, please be sure that you're reading the manual that is found at http://ccl.clozure.com/docs/ccl.html.  This is generated from the files in the ccl:doc;manual; directory.

http://trac.clozure.com/ccldoc describes the home-brew documentation system we're using.