[Openmcl-devel] The source code of lx86cl64

R. Matthew Emerson rme at clozure.com
Mon Dec 21 07:36:08 PST 2015

> On Dec 21, 2015, at 2:09 AM, Dmitry Igrishin <dfigrish at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> Could you tell me please, where the source code of lx86cl64 located in the repo?
> The lisp-kernel/pmcl-kernel.c seems does not match to the current lx86cl* -- at
> least usage_exit() looks like outdated?

The lisp kernel that would be built by

cd lisp-kernel/linuxx8664
make clean
make

is made from the sources in lisp-kernel/, including pmcl-kernel.c.

It's possible that the lisp kernel binary in the svn repository was built from some earlier sources.  The binaries in the svn repository are not always up-to-date. We don't typically update them unless they will no longer work to do a (rebuild-ccl :full t), which builds a new heap image and lisp kernel from current sources.