[Openmcl-devel] break loop

Ron Garret ron at flownet.com
Sat Feb 28 13:22:53 PST 2015

Welcome to Clozure Common Lisp Version 1.10-r16304M  (DarwinX8664)!
?
> Break: interrupt signal
> While executing: CCL::%PROCESS-WAIT-ON-SEMAPHORE-PTR, in process Listener(4).
> Type cmd-/ to continue, cmd-. to abort, cmd-\ for a list of available restarts.
> If continued: Return from BREAK.
> Type :? for other options.
1 > ?
The following toplevel commands are available:
 <n>    the same as (:C <n>)
 (:FUNCTION FRAME-NUMBER)  Returns the function invoked in backtrace frame <frame-number>.  This may be useful for, e.g., disassembly
 (:FORM FRAME-NUMBER)  Return a form which looks like the call which established the stack frame identified by <frame-number>.  This is only well-defined in certain cases: when the function is globally named and not a lexical closure and when it was compiled with *SAVE-LOCAL-SYMBOLS* in effect.
 (:SET-LOCAL NAME FRAME-NUMBER NEW)  Set value of argument denoted <name> (see :LOCAL) in frame <frame-number> to value <new>.
 (:LOCAL NAME FRAME-NUMBER)  Return value of local denoted by <name> in frame <frame-number> <name> can either be a symbol - in which case the most recent
binding of that symbol is used - or an integer index into the frame's set of local bindings.
 (:SET-ARG NAME FRAME-NUMBER NEW)  Set value of argument named <name> in frame <frame-number> to value <new>.
 (:ARG NAME FRAME-NUMBER)  Return value of argument named <name> in frame <frame-number>
 (:V N FRAME-NUMBER)  Return value <n> in frame <frame-number>
 (:RAW N)  Show raw contents of backtrace frame <n>
 (:APPLY-IN-FRAME I FUNCTION &REST ARGS)  Applies FUNCTION to ARGS in the execution context of the Ith stack frame
 (:RETURN-FROM-FRAME I &REST VALUES)  Return VALUES from the I'th stack frame
 (:F N)  Show backtrace frame <n>
 (:C &OPTIONAL N)  Choose restart <n>. If no <n>, continue
 (:B &KEY START COUNT SHOW-FRAME-CONTENTS)  backtrace
 :NFRAMES   print the number of stack frames accessible from this break loop
 :R     list restarts
 :Q     return to toplevel
 :GO    continue
 :A     exit current break loop
 :POP   exit current break loop
 :KAP   Release (but don't reestablish) *LISTENER-AUTORELEASE-POOL*
 :SAP   Log information about current thread's autorelease-pool(s) to C's standard error stream
 :RAP   Release and reestablish *LISTENER-AUTORELEASE-POOL*
 :?     help
 :PWD   Print the pathame of the current directory
 (:CD DIR)  Change to directory DIR (e.g., #p"ccl:" or "/some/dir")
 (:PROC &OPTIONAL P)  Show information about specified process <p>/all processes
 (:KILL P)  Kill process whose name or ID matches <p>
 (:Y &OPTIONAL P)  Yield control of terminal-input to process
whose name or ID matches <p>, or to any process if <p> is null
Any other form is evaluated and its results are printed out.
1 >