[Openmcl-devel] ccldoc problem

R. Matthew Emerson rme at clozure.com
Thu Jan 29 10:22:31 PST 2015

> On Jan 28, 2015, at 10:29 PM, Philippe Sismondi <psismondi at arqux.com> wrote:
>
> I am trying to follow the instructions on the trac wiki regarding ccldoc. (I hate html manuals so I want to try to make a pdf one.) If there is already a pdf version that I have missed on the website, point me to it. Otherwise:
>
> I am running ccl 1.10-r16196 64-bit on linux mint 17. I just grabbed ccldoc source with svn a few minutes ago. I am getting this when I ql:quickload ccldoc:
>
> Cannot IMPORT "*SHOW-CONDITION-CONTEXT*" from package "CCL"

That variable was added after 1.10 was released.  You would need to use a trunk CCL to use ccldoc.  Or, you could change your ccldoc sources not to use that variable;  it will only affect the display of erroneous markup in the output document.

I started a LaTeX formatter for ccldoc; it sort of works.  (ccldoc::output-latex *d* "/tmp/ccl.pdf").  When you process the output with xelatex, copy the file ccldoc/defun.tex to the same directory.

I formatted http://www.clozure.com/~rme/ccl.pdf <http://www.clozure.com/~rme/ccl.pdf> for you if you'd like to take a look at that.  There is quite bit wrong with it, formatting-wise, but maybe you'll find it useful.