[Openmcl-devel] CCL on Arm

Ralf Mattes rm at seid-online.de
Wed Jun 3 07:59:01 PDT 2015

Dear list,

I'm trying to get CCL to run on my ARM-based Toshiba AC100.

 $ cat /proc/cpuinfo

 Processor	: ARMv7 Processor rev 0 (v7l)
 Features	: swp half thumb fastmult vfp edsp thumbee vfpv3 vfpv3d16 tls
 CPU implementer	: 0x41
 CPU architecture: 7
 CPU variant	: 0x1
 CPU part	: 0xc09
 CPU revision	: 0

When I try to run ccl I get the following (strange) result:

 ralfd at toshi:/usr/local/src/ccl$ ./armcl
 bash: ./armcl: No such file or directory

The same under gdb:

 (gdb) run
 Starting program: /usr/local/src/ccl/armcl
 /bin/bash: /usr/local/src/ccl/armcl: No such file or directory
 During startup program exited with code 127.
 (gdb)

Any idea what's going on?

 TIA Ralf Mattes