[Openmcl-devel] SVN Error E175002

Adam Jensen hanzer at riseup.net
Mon May 18 08:54:48 PDT 2015

On Mon, 18 May 2015 10:55:51 -0400
"Bill St. Clair" <wws at clozure.com> wrote:

> Works for me.

Interesting. Thanks for verifying that. Maybe it's something peculiar on my end.

> Does http://clozure.com/ work for you in your browser? If
> not, I suspect an internet connectivity problem.

Basic connectivity seems to be okay. Both

http://clozure.com/
http://svn.clozure.com/publicsvn/openmcl/trunk/linuxx86/ccl/

are accessible in a browser. Other svn repositories are accessible. My setup is:

$ svn --version
svn, version 1.8.10 (r1615264)
   compiled Jan  4 2015, 21:55:10 on i686-pc-linux-gnu

Copyright (C) 2014 The Apache Software Foundation.
This software consists of contributions made by many people;
see the NOTICE file for more information.
Subversion is open source software, see http://subversion.apache.org/

The following repository access (RA) modules are available:

* ra_svn : Module for accessing a repository using the svn network protocol.
  - with Cyrus SASL authentication
  - handles 'svn' scheme
* ra_local : Module for accessing a repository on local disk.
  - handles 'file' scheme
* ra_serf : Module for accessing a repository via WebDAV protocol using serf.
  - using serf 1.3.8
  - handles 'http' scheme
  - handles 'https' scheme

I thought it might be a server-side problem akin to something like this:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14509251/svn-error-e175002

But, alas, I guess some head scratching is required...