[Openmcl-devel] How about Git?

Netroby hufeng1987 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 19:37:51 PST 2015

What's the most important things of the future? Human resources. The
next generation young developers never look back. they will begin
learn coding from git, read and follow code from github. If our old
guys can not coding anymore . who help us going forward.
We will be old. But our mind possible to change, follow the young's
mind, and go forward.
Appreciate your time.
Netroby