[Openmcl-devel] How about Git?

Dmitry Igrishin dfigrish at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 07:53:50 PST 2015

> With all due respect, this sounds nutty. If you have a patch, attach it to
> the Trac ticket. You can make a patch using diff if it's too hard for you
> to figure out svn diff. Or use git-svn so you can use Git while the
> maintainers use svn....

I would consider this as a "workaround" for myself, because, whether I like
it or not,
the Git is de-facto standard VCS today. And I just don't see any wrong to
migrate to
the de-facto standard VCS, I can just say "it would be nice" :) But you may
vote for
status quo, of course.
Anyway, its matter of taste which VCS to use. But I don't know anyone who
wants to return back to SVN or CVS after the Git :)