[Openmcl-devel] CCL as shared library.

Ron Garret ron at flownet.com
Mon Apr 18 12:58:15 PDT 2016

+1.  An embeddable CCL would be awesome.

However… you can often accomplish much of what you could with an embeddable CCL using a combination of the stock CCL, the FFI, and the right ccl-init file (or the right init function passed to save-application).  Is there a reason that won’t work for you?  What are you actually trying to accomplish that requires main() to be a C function?

rg