[Openmcl-devel] How to get to the frame number in Slime's *inferior-lisp*

Mirko Vukovic mirko.vukovic at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 19:28:49 PDT 2016

Hi,

I am trying to debug CCL startup on Emacs' Slime (Windows 7).  I inserted a
breakpoint
in swank's START-SERVER, and get the following output in the
*inferior-lisp* buffer:

Welcome to Clozure Common Lisp Version 1.11-r16635  (WindowsX8664)!

CCL is developed and maintained by Clozure Associates. For more information
about CCL visit http://ccl.clozure.com.  To enquire about Clozure's Common
Lisp
consulting services e-mail info at clozure.com or visit http://www.clozure.com.

> Break: start-server
> While executing: SWANK:START-SERVER, in process listener(1).
> Type :GO to continue, :POP to abort, :R for a list of available restarts.
> If continued: Return from BREAK.
> Type :? for other options.
1 >

I'd like to examine the values of some variables using :LOCAL or :ARG.
How do I refer to a variable?  I tried 'foo, foo, "foo" (and the
uppercase variants).  I am using 0 as frame number as
(:V 0 0) gave sensible results.

Thanks,

Mirko