[Openmcl-devel] Picture Window application source code

R. Matthew Emerson rme at clozure.com
Wed Feb 24 16:58:52 PST 2016

Picture Window is an OS X application I wrote in Clozure CL that was available on the Mac App Store.  It currently isn't available for sale on the Mac App Store due to some OS X API change or other that I haven't taken time to deal with.

The source code for the application is now available from https://github.com/Clozure/dpf.

Perhaps some people will find it interesting.

I hate to rattle my tin can like a beggar, but don't forget that you can hire me through Clozure to work on this or other similar projects for you.