[Openmcl-devel] office hours

R. Matthew Emerson rme at clozure.com
Sat Jul 2 11:42:59 PDT 2016

I don't know if anyone will find it useful, but as an experiment, I've decided to try holding IRC "office hours" on #ccl on irc.freenode.net.

So, on Tuesday, July 5, from 10:00 am to 11:00 am and 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm Eastern time (that's 14:00 to 15:00 and 20:00 to 21:00 UTC), I'll be available in the channel to talk about whatever you want, as long as it relates to CCL somehow.

If you don't have an IRC client, you can use http://webchat.freenode.net.  Enter your preferred nickname (I use "rme" for myself, for example) in the nickname field, and use "#ccl" for the channels field.  Leave the "Auth to services" checkbox unchecked.

I hope to see some of you there.