[Openmcl-devel] listener ? prompt - retrieve previously eval'd expressions?

◒ Simon Lucas ◒ simon at spiral.co.uk
Tue Jul 5 12:54:11 PDT 2016

On 5 Jul 2016, at 19:45, Gary Byers wrote:

> that ssems unlikely, as does the possibility that a file named "ccl-ide-init.iisp" is not loaded by the CCL IDE when such a file
> is present in the user's home directory and no one but you has ever noticed that.

> When you call LOAD, what arguments are you calling it with and what values are returned by that call ?
> what directory is the file being loaded from?
> what does the file contain?  how did the curly quote get there ?

Hi Gary. I had a couple of email exchanges with Ron today that accidentally fell off the listserv radar.

When Ron told me that I had quite an old version of CCL (1.8-store-r15418), I downloaded the latest (1.11) to try on a computer at work and it worked. I have now upgraded at home and it also works.

The curly quote was from copying things from the emails or webpages.

Thanks for your help, I'm now all set.

Simon