[Openmcl-devel] CLIM2 on CCL

Chris Hanson cmhanson at eschatologist.net
Tue Jul 26 01:20:30 PDT 2016

On Jul 25, 2016, at 8:30 AM, Craig Lanning <craig.t.lanning at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am excited about this version of CLIM because I have built clim based
> interfaces before, but was only able to run them in LispWorks CLIM or
> Symbolics CLIM.  I tried to use McCLIM, but found that it didn't work
> the same way that Symbolics and LispWorks did.

Since McCLIM is now an active project again, I bet the developers would appreciate bug reports, especially with examples to reproduce.

A lot of things going on in McCLIM right now appear to involve trying to determine the intent of the specification; having examples that work with other CLIM environments that don’t work with McCLIM would probably help a lot.

  -- Chris