[Openmcl-devel] Error Compiling CLIM2

Craig Lanning craig.t.lanning at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 11:05:01 PDT 2016

While compiling CLIM, I ran into this error:

;; Compiling clim:clim;completer.lisp.newest
> Error: The value COMPILE-FILE is not of the expected type
CCL::LEXICAL-ENVIRONMENT.
> While executing: CCL::DEFINITION-ENVIRONMENT, in process listener(1).
> Type :POP to abort, :R for a list of available restarts.
> Type :? for other options.
1 >

It appears to be some kind of disconnect between the compilation
environment and the compiling the file.  I'm not sure what to look at
to figure out what is really wrong.  Any suggestions?

Craig