[Openmcl-devel] Mac portability

ThutmoseIII Thoth thutmosethree at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 12:59:57 PDT 2016

I’ll respond inline to RG’s questions and add a little more info as well.
> On Jun 20, 2016, at 10:46 PM, Ron Garret <ron at flownet.com> wrote:
>
> Impossible to say without more info.
>
> What are the models of mac?
I built these programs with a Mac Mini (2014)
I am trying to run them on a macbook pro (2012)

> What version of the OS?
 built these programs with OSX 10.11.4
I am trying to run these programs on OSX 10.10.5

> What version of CCL?
I built them with 1.11
It should at least be 1.10 but probably 1.11 — how would I verify via evaluation in the backtrace?

http://paste.lisp.org/display/318856#1
> rg

To transfer my programs, I am copying and pasting the folders to a flash drive. My eventual goal is to get these programs on the App Store, what other information will be useful there, and how can I test these programs on different OSX versions?

Thanks for all the help.