[Openmcl-devel] error loading quicklisp into CCL

R. Matthew Emerson rme at clozure.com
Mon Mar 7 08:02:04 PST 2016

An updated Mac App Store version of CCL that should not exhibit this problem is now available from the store.  The about box will show "Version 1.11.1 (16714)", and lisp-implementation-version will report "1.11-store-r16714".

http://trac.clozure.com/ccl/ticket/1352 was also about this same problem.

I apologize for this mess.  This problem (old ASDF configuration state involving pathnames from my computer) was found during testing, but somehow I managed to upload the wrong binary (without the fix) to the app store.