[Openmcl-devel] An old mac for experience MCL/RMCL

Andrew Shalit alms at clozure.com
Sat Apr 22 14:44:08 PDT 2017

Here’s a screen shot of RMCL 5.2.1 running on MacOS 10.6 running in a virtual machine inside VMWare Fusion running on MacOS 10.12.4 running on a MacBook Pro.

It works fine.  I don’t often have cause to boot it up, but it’s nice to have it when I want it.

(The moral is: you don’t need an old Mac.  You just need a copy of VMWare Fusion and a copy of Snow Leopard, preferably Snow Leopard Server.)