[Openmcl-devel] ccl 1.11.5 release

Ron Garret ron at flownet.com
Sat Dec 9 00:13:09 PST 2017

Why not just publish it on github?  Why do you think you need to patch the CCL sources?

BTW, symbol reader macros are not that hard:

https://github.com/rongarret/ergolib/blob/master/experimental/symbol-reader-macros.lisp

BTW2 CCL has a general “advice” mechanism that allows you to wrap a hook around any function.  It’s not documented, but it’s not hard to reverse-engineer it.  Just meta-point on ADVISE.

rg