[Openmcl-devel] Question re GitHub timing

martin brooks brooks.martin at sympatico.ca
Mon Feb 13 08:04:09 PST 2017

Hello Matthew et al.

With great respect and thanks for the work you are doing, I have the following question:
At what date with the svn build no longer work?

I am in the middle of development of a scalable AWS PaaS using CCL, and my load-balanced autoscaling groups create VMs using the svn incantation.
I will be happy to change to an equivalent incantation for GitHub, but it would be useful to know at about what date this will become necessary.

thanks,
Martin