[Openmcl-devel] ccl 1.11 release and GitHub

Bill St. Clair wws at clozure.com
Mon Feb 13 18:42:18 PST 2017

I’m wondering if this is really a problem. We update CCL binaries only a
few times a year, to handle hard-to-bootstrap changes. That’s 50 megabytes
times the number of platforms on GitHub, but it’s only 50 megabytes on a
machine that runs only one platform. Is that a problem? I don’t think so.
Others?