[Openmcl-devel] Github Contrib stuff?

Zach Beane xach at xach.com
Tue Feb 14 05:27:54 PST 2017

Quicklisp can support multiple sources ("dists") of software. I pictured
different dists for implementation-specific software. There is a ton of
software that only runs on CCL, or LispWorks, or Allegro CL, etc.

It's difficult to do because the mechanism is not documented. I hope to fix
that shortly.

Zach