[Openmcl-devel] AgentCubes 2.5 and MacOS Sierra not happy with each other

Alexander Repenning alexander.repenning at Colorado.EDU
Mon Jan 9 20:41:37 PST 2017

I have been out the loop for some time. AgentCubes is a CCL based Application on the Mac/PC but it no longer runs on MacOS Sierra (10.12.2)

This is probably not even close to sufficient information but we get:

> Error: The value #<A Foreign Pointer #x63380D0> is not of the expected type OBJC:OBJC-OBJECT.
> While executing: (:OBJC-DISPATCH NEXTSTEP-FUNCTIONS:|init|), in process Initial(0).

Does this ring a bell with anybody?

best,  Alex

Prof. Alexander Repenning

University of Colorado