[Openmcl-devel] OpusModus?

David McClain dbm at refined-audiometrics.com
Thu Mar 30 13:19:26 PDT 2017

I just saw mention of OpusModus on another thread. I spent some time perusing it, and looking for comparisons with Symbolic Composer, and Open Music from IRCAM, and Sibelius. Unfortunately, not a whole lot of information out there yet, apart from some composers holding their noses at the very idea of mixing math and music (Heh!).

I’d be very interested to hear some of the details about who was involved in the OpusModus project. I just downloaded its trial version to see what it is like.

- Dave