[Openmcl-devel] prompt-for-file (embarrassing question)

Dimitri Simos dim at lissys.demon.co.uk
Thu Mar 30 13:52:37 PDT 2017

On 30/03/2017 20:44, mikel evins wrote:
> Not to mention that before you can build it, you have to have a clear idea of what to build.

I think this captures perfectly the essence of the catastrophe. When I
started building what became Piano in MCL, I had no clue about its
direction, let alone its final form. I couldn't possibly have had such a
thing. I had big messy smelly bunches of ideas.

MCL winked at me, begged me and seduced me into rolling up the sleeves
and evolving those ideas.

Today's Lisps tell me to go away and read up on how to run them.

--

Dimitri Simos                 Lissys Ltd  http://www.piano.aero