[Openmcl-devel] prompt-for-file (embarrassing question)

Dimitri Simos dim at lissys.demon.co.uk
Fri Mar 31 10:24:26 PDT 2017

Horror of horrors, I hope I didn't sound as if I was suggesting Max
shouldn't be heard!!
I thought it best to avoid steering the list off-topic (having sprinkled
it with some of my random comments).

Max and I exchanged a couple of emails and I believe we're in fact on
the same wavelength (I hope he'd agree), well within engineering
tolerances. I shall now cease and desist and run away. Absolutely thanks
for sharing.

--

Dimitri Simos                 Lissys Ltd  http://www.piano.aero