[Openmcl-devel] Heap Size

Craig Lanning craig.t.lanning at gmail.com
Fri May 12 14:35:06 PDT 2017

I've looked through the documentation and can't seem to find the answer
to my question.

I'd like to know if there is a way to increase the Heap size?

I have a function defined that is run after each GC completes.  This
function prints the currently used memory and the memory size.

When my application runs as a delivered image, the post GC message
shows the memory size as 40,108,032 on a 64 bit Linux system.  I would
like to set it to something that is considerably larger so that it
doesn't run the GC as often.

Is this possible?  If so, how?

Craig